Workplace Health & Safety Services
Many owners, directors and managers are time poor as they are wearing many hats.
Therefore, Makibe Australia offers outsource assistance to ensure that our clients are able to focus on running their businesses without the stress of workplace and legislation compliance.
We work with our clients extensively to ensure that they have the correct Work Health and Safety systems in place.
Benefits of our services to our Clients:
- Compliance with the legal obligations of the National WH&S Act and Regulations.
- Compliance with the Federal legislation requirements for risk assessments be carried out and a WH&S system be put in place by all businesses.
- Comply with The Fair Work Act and Modern Awards so as to minimise risk of $50,000.00 fines for breaches.
- Providing moral obligations not to injure employees.
- Reduction to your financial costs of incidents, accidents and workers compensation.
WHS services we provide:
- Risk assessments.
- Workplace health and safety compliance.
- Drug and Alcohol testing.
- Workplace health and safety audit, plans and system implementation.
- Hazard detection and reporting.
- Return to work and rehabilitation procedures.
- Site inspections and policies audit.
What people think of us
“We were very fortunate to have Makibe Australia assist us with a personal requirement. Their professionalism and service was second to none. We have no hesitation in recommending Makibe Australia to any business requiring labour hire and look forward to utilising their services again in the future.”
LJ Hooker Commercial Macarthur
Makibe Australia was a major organiser and sponsor of a corporate golf day in 2016, which raised $4000 to support those living with diabetes.
“Organising and running a Corporate Golf Day takes a lot of work and effort. On behalf of all those living with diabetes and their family, thank you, Harry and Makibe Australia,” said Sturt Eastwood, CEO of Diabetes NSW.
We are a medium size accounting firm in the Macarthur area. In peak times we often we require casual administration and clerical staff. For these times we use the services of Makibe Australia. They prepare the ads, interview the best candidates, do background checks and provide at least 3 recommendations. In all instances, without exception, we have acquired an experienced staff member for our casual vacancies.
I highly recommend Harry Schwarz and his team.
I have been using Harry and his team for the last six years to help our labour hire needs. With his background being in manufacturing it has helped out a lot for Harry to place the right people for the position in excellent time. I believe Harry and his team genuinely cares about our business. Last year we gave Harry a go at a permanent placement, the candidates were that good, that we ended up hiring them both. One for the positing we were trying to fill, and the other we created a role for them. I would recommend Makibe to any company that is looking for a supplier of casual labour and or permanent people.
Human Resources Manager - Mackies