Makibe Australia is currently seeking an experienced Laser Cutting Operator with Programmer experience to join our clients team in Narellan (NSW). The successful candidate will be someone with a flexible approach towards both operation and programming of the machine. This position would suit an experienced person with a background in the metal industry.
– Great Work Environment
– $35 – $40 p/h depending on experience
– 3 Month project with the view for permanency for the right candidate
To apply for this role, you must be able to demonstrate:
- Experience using Trutops
- Reading and interpreting drawings and/or specifications to determine job requirements.
- Working on Trumpf 5040 Fibre Laser Machine
- Review work orders and blueprints
- Operate machines to produce metal work pieces
- Read routing sheets to determine specifications
- Loading materials with forklift as required,
- Placing metal blanks or work pieces into bins, boxes, etc.
- Ability to work independently as well as contribute as a team member.
- Sound knowledge of WHS
You must have:
- 1-3 years’ experience as a Laser Operator ideally within a manufacturing environment
- Programming experience
- A current Forklift license and experience operating a forklift
- Ability to work safely and efficiently
- Good communication skills
- Experience setting and programming machines
- Be reliable and demonstrate a stable work history.
- A very strong safety awareness
- Willingness to learn Profile Programming and Plate Cutting
*Please note that all applicants must be willing to undertake a full background check process including a pre-employment medical and security check.
To be considered for this role, please submit your application including your resume and a brief covering letter to: email@example.com